Whatever your age, level of fitness, or amount of Pilates/Yoga experience you’ve had, there is a session to suit you.
We recommend a minimum of two sessions per week to see and feel the benefits and pricing is structured to help you achieve this level of attendance. All courses must be pre booked and pre paid, numbers are limited to ensure specialist teaching. We have a choice of CHEK holistic lifestyle coaching, Pilates matwork and Pilates large equipment classes. Pre consultation required for all apparatus and pain sessions. Click here to choose your pre consultation.
Why Choose Us ?
- Not to be confused with standard gym pilates or reformer pilates classes. We offer unique, bespoke approach to achieving core strength, rehabilitation, balance and flexibility using the V2 Max Reformer and other equipment.
- The V2 max Reformer offers a functional approach to every day life by using the front and back of the machine and working on more bi-ped daily movements.
- State of the art luxury private facility proving an excellent training environment, offering specific myofascial methods not found in other commercial studios, gyms or training pilates studios.
- Challenging and versatile sequences that deliver amazing results, keeping your movement patterns fresh and effective.
- Nothing left to chance – all clients are admitted to our session through a choice of consultations so we can achieve your goals and expectations.
- We are here to train, not here to drain. if you are looking to reduce inflammation in the body and perhaps loose weight. The last thing you want is more stress in the body. Stress is stress at a cellular level and the body cannot tell the difference between a high intensity exercise or a divorce. The bodies response to stress is to release more hormones one in particular being cortisol. Balance your cortisol and you will balance your life.
- You would expect to pay a bit more at Marks and Spencer than you would at Asda. You are paying for results and a premium product rather than quick fix classes or solutions.
- You would expect to travel for something special and unique , hence we are not on every street corner and would require you to come to us and make a commitment in order to see results.
Pilates Matwork and Garuda Yoga takes place at St Helens United Reform Church and includes small equipment e.g. mini ball, magic circle and bands, you need to bring a Yoga mat and bottle of water. Pilates equipment classes take place in small group personal training sessions at 46 Claughton Street, St Helens, WA10 1SN.
The large equipment classes involve Cadillac, V2Max STOTPILATES Rehab Reformers, Ladder Barrel, Stability chair and three pulley tower systems.. Please email for more details. All class sessions are limited to spaces and must be pre booked and pre paid. 24hr cancelation must be given on all sessions, classes are non transferable and non refundable. Please read our Terms and Conditions
Members only booking system click here