This site is owned and operated by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre.
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Manchester Pilates on the site and in our studio.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site or in a studio will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Terms & Conditions
- Classes are always subject to availability but at Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class.
- All classes must be prepaid and all clients agree to our 24hr notice policy when cancelling. So if you’re booked into a class, but miss it or cancel , you will be charged for it. Classes are non transferable and non refundable.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in group programming or privates.
- Out of consideration for the trainer and other members, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Classes require three or more people in order to take place.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change.
- Classes and Personal training sessions are valid for 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the package bought from the date of purchase.
- AFTER YOUR 3, 6 or 12 MONTH CONTRACT IS FULFILLED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED. ALL OUR MEMBERSHIPS ARE 3, 6 or 12 MONTH CONTRACTS. YOU MAY ADD-ON MASSAGE SERVICES TO ANY CONTRACT SIMPLY BY CONTACTING THE FRONT DESK. THERE IS A £150 CANCELLATION FEE TO CANCEL A CONTRACT. PILATES ALL CONTRACTS ABOVE HAVE LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Important Liability Statement
The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site or at the Pilates Manchester do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this web site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this web site or provided through any Service supplied by us to you.
You, your legal representatives and your heirs release waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre warrants that the Products and Services will be supplied with reasonable skill and care.
Statutory Rights and Refunds and Cancellation
- Courses are sold in blocks of 3, 6 and 12 month or such other combinations as Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre may introduce from time to time. The Client Shall not transfer sessions to any other person or permit them to be used by anyone other than the Client. Any assignment, transfer or disposal of courses is at the sole discretion of the Master Trainer and may only be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Class fees are non refundable.
- Class fees may be increased by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre at any time. The Proprietor shall give the Clients not less than 14 days notice prior to any such increases.
- Any booked sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours, in person or online. If you are cancelling privates theses must be acknowledged personally via email. In any other case, the session will be charged and deducted from the remainder of the Client’s course. When you are purchasing a class you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds in relation to Products or Services may only be credited to the credit or debit card originally used to make the purchase. An administration fee of £150.00 is applicable.
- All sessions within the package should be used within the 3 month, 6 month or 12 month period from the start of the first session. Sessions unused for whatever reason will not be refunded.
- A regular appointment time will be given to clients who commit to a package (when possible) but are not guaranteed.
- Sessions are purchased on a 1-2-1 basis, no other person shall be permitted to share your sessions. Sessions cannot be used by anyone other than you.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. If you are late for a session the session will still end at the scheduled time.
If your coach is late for a session, time will be added onto the end of the session if possible, or onto a future session.
- If for any reason you wish to discontinue your training before the end of the period of commitment you have signed up for as in clause 1 then two weeks notice needs to be given.
Services are offered within a 14 day money back guarantee minus the sessions spent at non discounted rate and any expenses that may have occurred.
- If you wish to freeze your sessions, a request must be made in writing to Pilates Manchester. Sessions can be frozen once per 12 month period for a maximum of 1 months (but not beyond the 12 month period).
- You are limited to 1, 2 or 3 sessions per week. Please note that 5 weeks of non-training per 12 month period, 2 weeks per 6 month period and one week per 3 month period have been anticipated, to allow for holiday/sickness for both yourself and Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre.
- A 3% fee is payable on any credit card payments over £500, apart from Switch/Maestro cards which have no charge.
- You have a cancellation a 24 hour on the week days to cancel or rearrange a session. If you notify Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre on either the same day as your appointment or after 5pm you will be charged full rate. For a Monday cancellation the appointment needs to be cancelled before 1pm on Saturday.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org between 9.30am to 5pm Monday-Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturday.
- If for any reason sessions are cancelled an appointment you will receive one complimentary session.
- To arrange an appointment, cancel an existing appointment, or for any other query, please contact Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre between the following hours 9.30 to 5pm Monday-Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday.
- Suitable clothing must be worn at all times, for hygiene we ask that toe socks are worn.
Coats, bags and other clothing are not permitted within the gym areas – please use the changing rooms provided.
- Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre has a strict no alcohol policy during exercise sessions – if she feels you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs – you will not be permitted to carry on with the session, you will be charged full price.
- When using the gym/health club car park, lockers and changing rooms you do so at your own risk. Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre cannot be held liable for any theft or damage.
- It is a matter for clients to satisfy themselves as to their medical and physical condition to adopt the recommendations suggested by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre. Not with standing a user’s medical and physical condition, no responsibility or liability is accepted for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of adopting the recommendations.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply: “Services” means any information and services ordered and/or provided by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre through or via the Site or our studios and all services offered as part of any course or workshop. Any electronic information supplied to you by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre will constitute part of “Service” not a Product and cancellation rights will apply accordingly. “Products” means any products offered for sale on the Site or in a Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre. “Site” means the web site at the URL www.manchesterpilates.com or replacement site(s) from time to time.
Site Usage and Intellectual Property Rights
You may use the Site for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these terms and you are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose.
The intellectual property rights in all contents of the Site and supplied as part of the Products or Services, and in the Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre brands trade marks and logos (“Materials”) are owned by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre. Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of any Materials, or remove or change anything on the Site, include or create links to or from the Site without our written authority, or remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in any Materials or copies thereof. ”Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre ” is a registered trade mark or application for a registered trade marks owned by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre. You must not use the Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre brand, logos or marks without written licence.
You must not use the Site to post, upload or otherwise transmit material which is obscene or pornographic, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory, infringing of any intellectual property or otherwise unlawful, to harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, to misrepresent your identity or status, to hack into this Site or any other related computer system, to make excessive traffic demands, deliver viruses or forward chain letters or similar materials that may reasonably be expected to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Site or any other web site or damage or destroy the reputation of Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre.
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the Site. However, Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site as we may change the site from time to time.
Your Personal Information
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre
You are referred to the important liability statement at the top of these terms and conditions. Subject to that statement you agree that your use of this Site and the Service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Pilates Manchester does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the Site or the Products or the Services (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose) or any guaranteed or predicted result.
The Site may include links to external sites and co-branded pages. Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting, However, Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre is not responsible for the content of these site and pages or for anything provided by them.
Subject to the important liability statement, Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre is not liable for failure to comply with these terms and conditions due to any event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, the input of incorrect information by you.
Suspension and termination of Service
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any Sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre may terminate the Service immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions or do not pay any sums due to Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre (including if the credit/debit card you use is not valid or does not work for another reason).
No contract will exist in relation to the Services or Products until we have confirmed to you by email the particulars of your order, the value of your order and the Products or Services (as applicable) you have purchased.
Information displayed on the Site or in our studio as to pricing and availability is subject to change by Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre without notice.
Northwest Pilates & Yoga Centre may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Enquiries or Complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints please email email@example.com or call 0800 246 1251