Feel younger, have more energy, improve balance, flexibility and core strength
Looking for a gentle yet powerful way to improve your core strength and posture while gaining flexibility? Pilates for seniors offers exactly that. Plus, it provides an excellent way to stay healthy—particularly when it comes to balance and stability—without pounding the joints.
Sometimes referred to as controlology, Pilates is practiced by over 11 million people according to the Pilates Method Alliance, an institution dedicated to the Pilates movement. So, if you’re interested in starting a Pilates regimen and becoming part of the growing Pilates fan base, relax and take a deep breath, because this guide tells you everything you need to know to get started.
Senior package includes:
- Chek assessment and measurements statically and dynamically
- Gait and movement assessment
- Nutrition and lifestyle assessment
- Advanced program design rehab program
- A 6-24 month action plan
- Weekly training sessions at our studio
- Re assessment every 8 weeks